Tag Archives | Paragraph

Paragraph on Earth’s Atmosphere

Paragraph on Earth's Atmosphere! The Earth's atmosphere is 99.9% nitrogen, oxygen and argon, of the remaining 0.1%, roughly half (0.04%) is accounted for by the three transition gases CO2, Ne and He. The remaining minute fraction of the atmosphere (0.66%) is composed of a complex mixture of hundreds of trace gases, the most abundant being methane at 1.7 ppm. Many [...]

By |2017-12-10T12:27:52+05:30May 23, 2016|Atmosphere|Comments Off on Paragraph on Earth’s Atmosphere

Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana

Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana! In order to achieve the objective of financial inclusion by extending financial services to the large hitherto un-served population of the country and to unlock its growth potential, the Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) was launched on 28th August, 2014, although the Prime Minister declared about the launching of the scheme on 15th August, 2014. The [...]

By |2016-05-23T08:17:45+05:30May 23, 2016|Paragraphs|Comments Off on Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana
Go to Top