Last Updated: 17.07.2013
Shortparagraph.com does not accept paragraphs arbitrarily. We follow a strict set of rules and guidelines.
Shortparagraph.com entertains only original and quality paragraphs. Read the below given Content Guidelines before submitting paragraphs to this site.
1. You should be the original author/owner of each and every paragraph you submit to this site.
2. Your paragraphs must contain more than 300 words. Any article under 300 words may be rejected.
3. Don’t submit copied paragraphs from books, magazines or from any other documents. If you are found promoting any kind of plagiarism on this site, your account and IP address may be banned and all your previously submitted articles may be deleted from the site.
4. Don’t submit any paragraphs that contain hate, negative review, racialism or any other illegal materials.
5. Don’t include any affiliate links or any kind of hyperlinks in the body of your paragraphs.
6. Don’t submit any paragraphs that are already available on the internet.
Must and Mustn’t
1. Your paragraph must Have Proper English, Which Includes Proper Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization and Sentence Structure.
2. Your paragraph Must Not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) paragraph or Contain Unattributed Content to Which the Author Does Not Have Exclusive Rights.
3. Your paragraph Must Not be Written as a Press Release, News Article or be Time Sensitive.
4. Your paragraph Must Not Contain Self-Serving or Promotional Content in the paragraph Title, Body, or Summary.
5. Your paragraph Must Not Contain Negative Content Towards any Product, Company, Individual, or Group.
6. Your paragraph Must Not Contain Illegal or Overly Controversial Content.
7. Your paragraph Must Not Contain Rehashed Content, or Material Overly Similar to your Prior Submissions.
8. Your paragraph Must Not be Formatted as a Blog Post or Read as a Personal Email, Letter or Other Correspondence.
9. Your paragraph Must Not Contain Information that Promotes Unethical Internet Activities, Business Practices or Anything that Would Create a Poor User Experience for Web Users.