Terms of Service for Authors:
1. ShortParagraph.com requires an author who claims as such to be the original creator of each article that is submitted to the website. Any article to be submitted by an author must be an original written work.
2. An author may submit works that he or she may have commissioned from other writers, provided, that the said author has full over the copyright and other related rights arising from the commissioned written work.
3. Submitting articles to ShortParagraph.com means that the author is agreeing to the terms and policies of the website. By submitting articles to ShortParagraph.com, an author also agrees to allow the website to publish the submitted article to authorized partners of ShortParagraph.com in their preferred format.
4. ShortParagraph.com reserves the right to choose the appropriate category for any published article in order to ensure and improve the efficiency and interface of the website. ShortParagraph.com may also transfer articles to a different category with or without the consent of the author.
5. ShortParagraph.com reserves the right to decide on whether or not a submitted article will be published. ShortParagraph.com also has the right to remove any published article anytime, with or without the consent of the author, if it goes against the conditions pertaining to quality and standard.
6. ShortParagraph.com offers free services to its authors and publishers and does not pay authors or publishers for submitting articles. The website also shall not accept payments to publish articles.
7. All submitted articles must not include any associate link in its content.
8. ShortParagraph.com reserves the right to translate an article to any language. These articles will remain complete with the author’s resource box.
9. ShortParagraph.com reserves the right to fully delete accounts and ban accounts for violating the terms and conditions of the website.
Terms of Service for Publishers
1. If a publisher wishes to republish or reprint any article from ShortParagraph.com, the publisher is required and obliged to include and properly cite the article’s author and other credentials such as sources and domain names.
2. A publisher should comply with copyright laws and must respect the rights of authors. Articles that are republished must bear no changes to the title and contents.
3. Publishers must agree not to gain profit from the articles published in the website. This prohibition includes selling of articles and advertising.
4. Publishers must keep all original links present in the article’s content active and are not allowed to add any active links.
5. ShortParagraph.com does not own the copyright to any of the articles found within the website. The copyrights over the articles remain with the authors who have granted ShortParagraph.com only the right to publish them.
ShortParagraph.com has the right to change these terms of service. Users of the website are encouraged and expected to check the Terms of Services from time to time to keep abreast of changes.
By submitting and publishing articles within our website, as well as republishing articles from our website, you are agreeing to the terms of service provided above.